DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Doesn’t normally give you an option. You’re either up to date or there is an update to install.

I'm having same issue with the rc it's still on 1.9.4 firmware upto date
I've even reset the controller logged in and out
I can update the fly app on my phone

Attachments

• 20230329_233053.jpg
    20230329_233053.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
DJI does have guidance for issues like these: Use DJI Assistant 2 to push the update from your computer to your device.

Want me to test with my RC and report back if FCC still works after update?
I don't mind because I have multiple drones and remotes (my RC Pro is FCC anyway, so there's zero real risk for me)

Update is 871.33MB, for the RC (RM330) only, and while it says "Fixed some minor bugs" I think the fact it came out 24 hours after the previous update means it fixes something rather significant.
I'll report back once I've finished installing it and re-applied the FCC again

Firmware updated to 01.02.0600, official Sincoder FCC Patch ran fine!
My offline patch also runs fine.
SAFE TO UPDATE!

thanks for confirming.

I dont suppose your offline patch works on the Smart Controller too?
I don't own the original Smart Controller... only RC (RM330) and RC Pro (RM510)
It's literally the same patch that the Sincoder program applies to your RM330... I just snatched all of the files his program downloads, and intercepted all of the ADB commands his program executes (which was super easy because they momentarily appear in the CMD window title bar before he replaces them with "echo Sincoder" to try to hide them)

Reactions: dvsls
I don't own the original Smart Controller... only RC (RM330) and RC Pro (RM510)
It's literally the same patch that the Sincoder program applies to your RM330... I just snatched all of the files his program downloads, and intercepted all of the ADB commands his program executes (which was super easy because they momentarily appear in the CMD window title bar before he replaces them with "echo Sincoder" to try to hide them)
Would you PM the details and I'll see if it works on the smart controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw