DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Just updated and ran the patch and it seems the server is struggling.

Edit: It did finally connect and worked fine.

My build time is Oct 29 2022 02:59:20
trying to connect to server .....
connect faild
connect faild
connect faild
connect faild
connect faild
connect faild
connect faild
connect faild
connect faild

Last edited:
Update of the drone and the remote control is ok.
DJI fly 1.9.9(1005-dpad)

Enabling FCC patch without problems

The weird thing I didn't find the setting to set the speed to 1m/s for the horizontal speed...

Hmm the patch don’t seem to work here anymore after the new updates. It connects but after that some mds stuff and then nothing..

Hmm the patch don’t seem to work here anymore after the new updates. It connects but after that some mds stuff and then nothing..
yeah it does work it will work, i was having a lot of server faild but just leave it and it will connect at one time i did close t all down and restarted the fcc exe. in the end worked a treat. guy was also on hand to let me know

Done the patch couple hours ago patched successfully via new rc update dont forget you need do it 3 times to complete

Reactions: Scoobychief
Has anyone here have problems in connecting the RC to DJI Assistant2 using windows10? tried 2 or three cables and still cannot connect, I connect my mini3 Pro with no problems but for some reason i cant connect the RC, using same cable that connects mini3 Pro

Help and ideas welcome! PLEASE IGNORE AS I HAVE SORTED PROBLEM

Fcc hack working OK!

Last edited:
I don't own the original Smart Controller... only RC (RM330) and RC Pro (RM510)
It's literally the same patch that the Sincoder program applies to your RM330... I just snatched all of the files his program downloads, and intercepted all of the ADB commands his program executes (which was super easy because they momentarily appear in the CMD window title bar before he replaces them with "echo Sincoder" to try to hide them)
So now you can apply the patch offline without internet? What else can you do with these files (patch new devices maybe)?

Q: I just sold my Mavic Mini and I am looking to buy a Mini 3 Pro but trying to decide between smart RC and RcN1: does anyone know if on the N1 I can set one of the custom buttons for the zoom in out function?
I have tried the smart RC and noticed it has 2 scroll wheels, 1 for gimbal and 1 for zoom, which is amazing for cinematic shots, but I couldn't find if the N1 offers something similar.

FCC mode is important for me after encountering so many signal issues with the Mini1, for the N1 is much easier and free to achieve it.

I have the rc for the mini3 pro,the normal controller should be the same as the other drones press the Fn button and the scroll wheel at the same time
But for some shots I would be using both gimbal tilting up and zooming in or out, so that would not be possible unless I use the left scroll and hold the custom button for zoom in. In the user manual I did not see that it can be used for zooming, I hope it explains my confusion.

Not that I fly too far but wanted to have choice so I contacted this guy through Telegram and with in 20 minutes had it installed in RC no problems, paid $40 by paypal
Virus protection has to be disabled before installing hack!

The interesting thing is that adb "unauthorized device" appears only after the second RC restart. Probably, after the first restart with the fcc hack, some "cleaning" routine is also started, so after the second restart, the device is unauthorized.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661