DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Yep, can confirm the patch still works after updating to the latest firmwares. Only thing is to make sure you already had the patch applied before updating. I had an error wich I had to wait 2 hours or needed to make sincoder reset my attempts. He did and I could apply the patch again and it's all working now.

Which patch did you use which is the latest ?
No solution at this point to reinstall patch. Waiting for our fcc guy for any update. I spoke with him few our ago and he told me that he is working on it but is not so easy and he is 100% it will fix it. Fingers crossed

I’ve been offered the drone patch - How does this work? Compared to the RC - First time!

You can now just download the app of your desire on the controller and install it. My suggestion is to do the following:

Download F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository and

using platform-tools install the apps via ADB:
Code:
adb install F-Droid.apk
adb install com.github.postapczuk.lalauncher_19.apk

now set the Light Android Launcher as the new default launcher:
Code:
adb shell
am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN
You will see a pop-up on the RC, there you can select the new default launcher. After that, you can open f-droid and install more apps. You could also install another app store.
Thank you! I will try this.

Have noticed now you can install apk from a sd card now on the dji rc just rerun the dji fcc exe it will give you permanent adb access also to use adb app control on the pc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead