DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

I have the firmware 01.03.0100 and the FCC hack. Can someone write how to upgrade to firmware 01.03.0400 without losing FCC functionality?

1. Download the latest version of the software from https://www.dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip 13 (the version I got from this link had a file modified date of 18/06/23)
  2. Re-apply the patch using the newly downloaded djifcc.exe to your controller on the existing software version
  3. Open DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and update the software on the controller to 01.03.0400
  4. Close the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and run the djifcc.exe again to apply the patch on the new update
This is how it's supposed to be done ,I didn't do the apply patch first, that's why it didn't work for me

1. Download the latest version of the software from https://www.dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip 13 (the version I got from this link had a file modified date of 18/06/23)
  2. Re-apply the patch using the newly downloaded djifcc.exe to your controller on the existing software version
  3. Open DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and update the software on the controller to 01.03.0400
  4. Close the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and run the djifcc.exe again to apply the patch on the new update
This is how it's supposed to be done ,I didn't do the apply patch first, that's why it didn't work for me

At last check they djircfcc are still saying patch doesn’t work on this version. Did you get something in writing to the contrary. The readme in your link still says make sure you’re below 01.03.400 too.

Ho sentito su telegram il ragazzo della patch @djifcc ma mi ha detto che devo essere prima del firmware 01.03.400 fare patch e poi aggiornare e rifare ma se ho già 01.03.400 che faccio???

I heard the patch guy @djifcc on telegram but he told me that I have to patch the firmware first 01.03.400 and then update and redo but if I already have 01.03.400 what do I do??? Thank you

yeah same happened to me. sincoder needs a mailing list so his customers can be warned of stuff like this.

I assume he now has to find a new exploit to inject his changes. any news on him doing that?

Does anybody has a clue what the 01.03.400 update brings to the table? Ie. is it necessary to upgrade?
From the only YouTube video I could find it doesn't appear to have updated the Fly app past 1.10.0 so no new voices etc.

You can see that here -

I heard the patch guy @djifcc on telegram but he told me that I have to patch the firmware first 01.03.400 and then update and redo but if I already have 01.03.400 what do I do??? Thank you
Can you post a screenshot of his instructions please

I do this and so it worked. Im now on 01.03.0400 with FCC hack.

You are f….. like me. Wait for fcc guy to update patch to work with new update. If he can’t do it we are 🫡

Reactions: Pitchpole
Have you noticed any changes?

And can you post screen shots of the version with the fcc applied so we can check its working?
There is no single screenshot with FW-Version and the 1km-Screen. You can trust me its working, but I think only comming from 01.03.100. I dont see any differences. "fixed some bugs" is the changelog. I think if you are on 01.03.100 you can upgrade with the steps written on #1024

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitchpole
You can now just download the app of your desire on the controller and install it. My suggestion is to do the following:

Download F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository and

using platform-tools install the apps via ADB:
Code:
adb install F-Droid.apk
adb install com.github.postapczuk.lalauncher_19.apk

now set the Light Android Launcher as the new default launcher:
Code:
adb shell
am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN
You will see a pop-up on the RC, there you can select the new default launcher. After that, you can open f-droid and install more apps. You could also install another app store.
Good morning. In reading through all the responses, your's is the only one where I've seen info about installing these apps without first applying this FCC hack and paying for it. Could you expand on this a little? Maybe in a DM?

There is no single screenshot with FW-Version and the 1km-Screen. You can trust me its working, but I think only comming from 01.03.100. I dont see any differences. "fixed some bugs" is the changelog. I think if you are on 01.03.100 you can upgrade with the steps written on #1024

i checked with the djircfcc guy and he says it’s not working though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15