DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

It's not worked since the update, messaged him about it, the reply was it doesn't work on the new update, then it was try different usb cable or port on laptop its been 3weeks and he's not found a way of hacking the firmware maybe it's the end of the hacked fcc

Did you see the screen recording? You see the firmware version and the 1km line.
As I said, I updated it like #1024. The DJI guy told me the same thing, but he certainly means it's not possible to change the .400 firmware directly. Without the intermediate step over the .100 it will not work.

You can check the 1km line! The "1km" have to be OVER the line and the "4km" in the middle of the two lines. Then it works. If the 1km is only one or two pixels over the line you have CE and no FCC.

I also installed the patch on .400-Firmware and the message was "success".

Still no update????

Have you read this thread? If you re apply the patch you can then update to the latest version and the re patch. Most seem wary though but there’s a video above to prove it.

But. The last update makes no real changes it even updates the fly app so why bother.

Have you read this thread? If you re apply the patch you can then update to the latest version and the re patch. Most seem wary though but there’s a video above to prove it.

But. The last update makes no real changes it even updates the fly app so why bother.
Did you read my previous post. Unfortunately I already updated the app but did not reinstall patch just before and now I lost fcc.

Remember not to update without checking here first to see if its safe otherwise you could lose your hack until a work around has been done

Remember not to update without checking here first to see if its safe otherwise you could lose your hack until a work around has been done
I followed your guide anyhow, just needed to confirm as it looked different compared to how everyone else’s does online :)

You can see the difference in CE to FCC mode

Attachments

• 64af818c6a289af8663efd20b2d71980b72362e0_2_1380x670.jpeg.jpg
    64af818c6a289af8663efd20b2d71980b72362e0_2_1380x670.jpeg.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 28
What’s the COS project?
Sorry, the name of the thing is actually Circle OS

Sorry, the name of the thing is actually Circle OS

They don’t offer fcc for DJI RC anymore if the translation of their site is correct.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter