DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some new skins!

Infiniticubed

Reactions
I decided to pretty up the drone a little with some new skins from Wrapgrade Japan. I'm quite pleased with the results. It was definitely time consuming and required more patience than I normally have, but it seemed to work out well. I went with a dual color approach with "Butterfly Copper" as the main color and "Titanium" as the accents.20210412_164642.jpg20210412_164805.jpg20210412_165011.jpg

I decided to pretty up the drone a little with some new skins from Wrapgrade Japan. I'm quite pleased with the results. It was definitely time consuming and required more patience than I normally have, but it seemed to work out well. I went with a dual color approach with "Butterfly Copper" as the main color and "Titanium" as the accents.View attachment 127190View attachment 127191View attachment 127192
Great job! I prefer Wrapgrade skins myself despite the cost.
still... expect the drone to be a grey/black to the eye after you’re out 200’ or more. But it will look very cool landing and taking off!

Reactions: Infiniticubed
Great job! I prefer Wrapgrade skins myself despite the cost.
still... expect the drone to be a grey/black to the eye after you’re out 200’ or more. But it will look very cool landing and taking off!
Thank you! Wrapgrade was definitely more expensive, but it feels really well made and seems like it will be fairly durable. As far as visibility, the current gray starts to disappear pretty quickly. I'm hoping the copper color will be a little more visible for at least a little further out. However, I'm realistic enough to believe it's not going to suddenly glow at longer distances. I would guess neon colors would stand out a little better for a little longer, but I went with copper for the close up look more than the distance. I'm good with looking cool during takeoff and landing. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada