DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some of my favorite flying so far, too bad the light was really low and my M2Zoom struggled and produced a lot of grain even at 100 iso :/

Probably better off raising your ISO
In low light with my DSLR I get less "grain" with a higher ISO setting than if I have it set at 100

Probably better off raising your ISO
In low light with my DSLR I get less "grain" with a higher ISO setting than if I have it set at 100
I actually tried raising it (your tip is something new to me, but it was too dark to keep my shutter speed locked in) at the end with the paraglider, but it was a lot worse haha

Would've been nice if you flew a little closer to the off roading action

Great VDO.
I did think that with the dune buggies and motorbikes, you might consider that you need to fly a little closer to these people.
Especially if you know them and they want to reflect on a fun day that they had.
Late in your VDO you had many blank spots in your shooting.
I dare say that was in your editing.
I do agree the sound added was good.

Great VDO.
I did think that with the dune buggies and motorbikes, you might consider that you need to fly a little closer to these people.
Especially if you know them and they want to reflect on a fun day that they had.
Late in your VDO you had many blank spots in your shooting.
I dare say that was in your editing.
I do agree the sound added was good.

Thanks for the tips, I didn't know anybody there so I tried to follow regulation and stay pretty far back and not above anyone, although they had helmets and safety equipment on so the few times I may have accidentally crossed over I wasn't overly concerned.

I originally was flying to capture the dunes themselves, but yeah once I edited it then it turned into following the power vehicles, so that probably answers some questions you had.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661