DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some of the best views in NZ captured on my DJI MA in 4K

Staz_00

Reactions
Hi all,

I recently took a short weekend trip away from the city for my birthday weekend and captured a couple of the best views found in the North Island of New Zealand in my opinion. Anyway here is an almost 2 minute edit I made.

[EDIT] Youtube doesn't show the 4K option in the quality for some reason.. Maybe it is still processing? :(

Feel free to subscribed for more content. Thanks and as always, feedback are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Wow beautiful! Nice editing, thanks for sharing!

Youtube doesn't show the 4K option in the quality for some reason..

It takes a bit after you publish for 4k to show up. I'm glad you posted in 4k.... that is really fabulous! That's one of the coolest things about having a drone IMHO, you get to see more of the beautiful places you're in, from different perspectives.

Well done!

Hi all,

I recently took a short weekend trip away from the city for my birthday weekend and captured a couple of the best views found in the North Island of New Zealand in my opinion. Anyway here is an almost 2 minute edit I made.

[EDIT] Youtube doesn't show the 4K option in the quality for some reason.. Maybe it is still processing? :(

Feel free to subscribed for more content. Thanks and as always, feedback are greatly appreciated.

Regards
Stunning.. Beautifully put together too, well done. Thumbswayup:)
Hi all,

Regards

You're absolutely right to deliver 4k straight from your SD card the file is Huge.
Shot a short 1min clip yesterday reviewed and compared the cache version against the SD card blew my mind .
4k Absolutely Stunning ..1GB
Cache 720p ..54mb
4k version too large to post here.

Have come to the conclusion to post a truly 4k version of your clip ...not going to happen here at these forums .
YouTube are well on the way to true 4k delivery just not totally there yet.

It takes a bit after you publish for 4k to show up. I'm glad you posted in 4k.... that is really fabulous! That's one of the coolest things about having a drone IMHO, you get to see more of the beautiful places you're in, from different perspectives.

Well done!

Yes that is what I strive o showcase whenever I fly the drone. It is amazing to see places from a different perspective, something that you don't see everyday.

Thanks I'm glad you liked it!

Have come to the conclusion to post a truly 4k version of your clip ...not going to happen here at these forums .
YouTube are well on the way to true 4k delivery just not totally there yet.

I'm not quite sure what you meant. If you are asking for the uncompressed footage, the file size is about 6GB. I think the youtube video is already compressed so it is not really the original 4K like you said. Vimeo does a better job at playing videos with a quality that is really close to the original.

I'm not quite sure what you meant. If you are asking for the uncompressed footage, the file size is about 6GB. I think the youtube video is already compressed so it is not really the original 4K like you said. Vimeo does a better job at playing videos with a quality that is really close to the original.

YouTube are doing an amazing job of delivering the quality in its preferred 2k and 4k quality zero blurr zero colour loss zero pixelisation .

Seriously its put me off bothering trying to reproduce the quality of 4k only found straight from your micro 4k capable SD Card

You Tube
A short video example I uploaded yesterday in true 4K
Must say you need to go into quick settings at side of clip YouTube and adjust to 2k or 4k depending on what you are watching it on.
Have watched it on my Samsung S8+ which has a 2k AMOLED display looks incredible.
Watching it on a 4k QLED TV is crazy flipn amazing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007