DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 some pics from today

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
here are a few pics i took today at Skenfrith a picturesque village in Wales with a castle ruin a lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (5).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (4).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (7).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (12).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (8).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (16).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (26).JPGa lovely flight in Skenfrith 16-08-2023 (20).JPG

Very nice OMM. Thanks for sharing.

Paul.

Reactions: old man mavic
@MS Coast got to honest i was very tempted ;););)

Reactions: MS Coast
Thanks for sharing. I too particularly like the bridge shot and enjoy pictures of ruins. The people in the water are looking for something it seems. Nature I am guessing. And I am assuming that is you in the picture of the church.

Reactions: old man mavic
Thanks for sharing. I too particularly like the bridge shot and enjoy pictures of ruins. The people in the water are looking for something it seems. Nature I am guessing. And I am assuming that is you in the picture of the church.
Yes and also on the side of the bridge ,i'm the one in the hi viz .
in the one by the church,i am showing two interested youngsters ,what i could see on the screen ,they were amazed at the images .
my flying buddy is on the other side of the bridge ,in front of the public house ,its also a restaurant,and hotel ,they do wonderful ,but quite expensive food ,but its possible to get Bar snacks as well ,that are more reasonably priced

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki