DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Some Sawmills in Ladysmith BC

Cool... I was docked at the marina next to the most northerly sawmill in August 2019 - and having never seen a sawmill before - I studied as much as I could from the dock. The aerial helps a lot.

As I understand - the mill crew were on strike while I was there - so no action - but my suspicion was that the crew actually wanted to go fishing during the beautiful August weather!!!

58692104091__8F403B09-8D74-466C-9C3A-D4F8E5D6CE24.JPG

Reactions: blackomega
Cool... I was docked at the marina next to the most northerly sawmill in August 2019 - and having never seen a sawmill before - I studied as much as I could from the dock. The aerial helps a lot.

As I understand - the mill crew were on strike while I was there - so no action - but my suspicion was that the crew actually wanted to go fishing during the beautiful August weather!!!

View attachment 153821
Thanks for watching and that’s a cool picture

Great job blackomega! I certainly enjoyed the different perspectives of the operation and the hyperlapse was the money shot! Those little tugs were amazing at "cutting out" a bunch of floating logs into a little packet of logs that were then skillfully motored over to the crane. I thought the music also fit the video very well...good work!

Reactions: blackomega
Great job blackomega! I certainly enjoyed the different perspectives of the operation and the hyperlapse was the money shot! Those little tugs were amazing at "cutting out" a bunch of floating logs into a little packet of logs that were then skillfully motored over to the crane. I thought the music also fit the video very well...good work!
Thanks a lot for watching. I love that DJI added hyperlapse to the mini 3. It unlocks so many possibilities for me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929