Join Us Now

Someone has a P3 Pro for sale cheap with a video feed issue

Get the firmware reloaded?
That could very well be the only problem
c5f521a4f2962111db65376d711caf4c.jpg

Get the firmware reloaded?
That could very well be the only problem
c5f521a4f2962111db65376d711caf4c.jpg

I have to figure out how since it’s all done with a sc card unlike the mavics there doesn’t seem to be a pc app to access the phantom. I’m waiting on some. Advice from the Phantom forums

Oh, I was assuming that the DJI assistant2 app covered all DJI drones. My error I guess.

Oh, I was assuming that the DJI assistant2 app covered all DJI drones. My error I guess.

I thought so myself till I hooked it up and then searched the Dji website and it’s all done through the second card, kinda sux since the phantom is supposed to be more advanced! Maybe the P4 is different? But the P3 is a strange beast you have to put a file on the SD card then put it in the Gimble and whe you start the RC and Ac it’s supposed to just update. The RC needs. SD to USB adapter to update the RC it’s a lot more work than the Mavics

i just purchased a p3 w/ 2 batterys for $175,pristine condition and not a scratch on it,im curious to see if the camera does better than my mavics.

That’s a freak price, you would normally pay twice that.

Remote alone is close to $350 and you get spare parts. As for video feed, shakes could be props or motor angle, antenna damage or pretty much anything. Unless you have it and inspect it, what a broad question. I’d say yes to an experienced flyer but if your new, how much could you do with spare parts...? Learn about it or let it go. There is newer technologies already and they are ready to fly. Do you really want to pull your hair out and walk away from drones because you had a bad experience??

Remote alone is close to $350 and you get spare parts. As for video feed, shakes could be props or motor angle, antenna damage or pretty much anything. Unless you have it and inspect it, what a broad question. I’d say yes to an experienced flyer but if your new, how much could you do with spare parts...? Learn about it or let it go. There is newer technologies already and they are ready to fly. Do you really want to pull your hair out and walk away from drones because you had a bad experience??

I think the OPs question has been mixed of with the replies? I got 3 drones (and 3 hard shell cases) and. A Go pro 4 for a trade plus $250 cash. I could come out way ahead if I resell everything the only issue is the P3 has something wrong with the video feed but work in every other way.

I think the OPs question has been mixed of with the replies? I got 3 drones (and 3 hard shell cases) and. A Go pro 4 for a trade plus $250 cash. I could come out way ahead if I resell everything the only issue is the P3 has something wrong with the video feed but work in every other way.

So what’s the problem with the feed. That’s what I was referring to. I have had the problems which I listed. Can you be more specific? Have you had the props replaced, if so are they aftermarket? Has it crashed ? Do you know what the video feed issue is ?
I had a pinched wire in the controller aerial wire which caused a flicker. I think I answered it correctly unless you can point out a fault.
A video feed issue is rather critical as the video is usually the reason for the purchase in the first place. ALDI has a drone without camera for $65.00.

So what’s the problem with the feed. That’s what I was referring to. I have had the problems which I listed. Can you be more specific? Have you had the props replaced, if so are they aftermarket? Has it crashed ? Do you know what the video feed issue is ?
I had a pinched wire in the controller aerial wire which caused a flicker. I think I answered it correctly unless you can point out a fault.
A video feed issue is rather critical as the video is usually the reason for the purchase in the first place. ALDI has a drone without camera for $65.00.

I thought I was clear there just no video feed ever thing else works like it should the drone and the RC are not communicating the video feed it’s recording. I was just posting what I got I’m waiting on reliable fro. The Phantom forums, strange that I’m getting more responses here than there? I may have mis read your post or got it confused with another post I have been going back and forth and tearing the P3 down to check all the connections, it’s good ! It’s downgrading the FW right now I hope that fixes it? There’s posts about FW updates burning out the Gimble board? If that’s the case I have to find one somewhere it did have a slight burnt smell when I opened the Gimble board area I’ll see after the downgrade, and that’s not looking good it’s been at it for almost 45 minuets now I ll let it go till the battery dies I guess.

I thought you were responding to this “That’s a freak price, you would normally pay twice that” maybe I’m just tired?

That’s a freak price, you would normally pay twice that.
i know especially in full working order and the kicker was he sent it first and i paid later,,i just hope the $25 extra i sent covered his 2 day shipping
sorry op,not trying to muddle your thread,hope you get it it fixed as the phantom is an awesome machine

Last edited:
i know especially in full working order and the kicker was he sent it first and i paid later,,i just hope the $25 extra i sent covered his 2 day shipping
sorry op,not trying to muddle your thread,hope you get it it fixed as the phantom is an awesome machine

I’m getting rid of it the Phantom forum isn’t helping me they asked me to post a log file and all they said was search for this and that but nothing is coming up in the search? They act like they know what it is but won’t tell me! Just keep saying smart A$$ comments like “did I tell you the forum has a search function “ it seems like it’s full of snobbish know it all’s! If they are trying to get me to sell it cheap one of them offered me $200 for it all The RC is worth that! I’ll just trash it and cut my losses I have to many other things to worry about! My head hurts from all the time I spent on it already.

And it’s a P3P in a P3A shell I didn’t notice it till I got home with it it was too dam cold out when I was looking at it yesterday

Sent my MPP up again today with a Polar Pro ND16 PL filter on it. I forgot my IPad and had to use my Nexus the screen was hard to see In the full sun so the water I flew over was a little over exposed but I think it came out pretty good for my 3rd or 4th flight ever!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet