DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Someone help

After my afternoon flight, I brought my mavic inside while rc and mavic were still on as I was looking though photos and videos on my mavics library, a warning had shown on the dji 4 screen telling me “overheating core” or something like that the heat sink (underneath) aircraft felt extremely hot im very concerned if I would of damage any things like electrical plastics sensors ect?
also my mavic has been making a clicking sound from underneath it anyone one know what it is?
When you picked up the Mavic did you put the gimbal lock on whilst it was still on?

Try updating the firmware. go down to a lower version and then to the latest firmware.

Yes I will take it back to JB HI FI and get my refund I had brought it 28th of April 2018, my biggest concerns is them Turing the product away
If you paid by credit card you have recourse regardless of what the shop (JB) says. During to 90 days (in most cases) you should first try to take it back and if they refuse or give you trouble call your credit card company. Tell them the product quit working properly and the seller refuses to repair or replace. The credit card company will do two things. First, they will issue you an immediate and temporary refund / credit. Second, they will notify the seller that the refund has been issued (that means the money has been taken from the seller which usually wakes them up) and give them 30 days to respond. If they don't respond in 30 days you get to keep the money and the drone. Big companies have a tendency NOT to respond in the 30 days. It is amazing but I have gotten my money and the product (albeit broken or not working right) several times. You have consumer rights under the Uniform Commercial Code and the Implied Warranty of Merchantability and Fitness (which says that when you buy something for a particular purpose it should function properly for that purpose.). Companies put statements in their warranty that there is no implied warranty of merchantability or fitness but that is meaningless. The UCC is a FEDERAL law and you can just say you are going to ignore federal law, unless of course, you want to be a sanctuary city, etc.

Reactions: Almanzor
DJI IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
my second replacement has other issues i dont understand ive payed so much for a drone and in return i obtain something that looks like it had been used and scratches on obstacle sensor this is so unfair

Settle down, calm down, take an intraveinous caffiene hit, (or just have a beer?) and Take it back.....
Frustrating, but you have rights to get what you paid for!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18