DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sound Mode activated!

What's the wrap you've got on the drone and the RC? It looks filthy, but I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to look?
yes it is called distressed look all the rage these days if its what your into

I must be a bit slow because it was not obvious initially that it was a joke. BTW, I have seen folks do even less sensible things with their drones.
I didn't catch it for a while either but found it kind of humorous.
If you've seen some of his other vids I don't think you would think of it as "click bait"...he was just experimenting with the idea and when he found out it failed he just made a joke of it.
I still don't understand all of the almost hostile negativity from everyone.

Reactions: scdronemedia
I didn't catch it for a while either but found it kind of humorous.
If you've seen some of his other vids I don't think you would think of it as "click bait"...he was just experimenting with the idea and when he found out it failed he just made a joke of it.
I still don't understand all of the almost hostile negativity from everyone.
Never thought it was click bait just badly executed humor. Wasn’t trying to be negative

OMM I'm not sure if you're being serious?
yes i am being serious for once its also called having a patina on it ,its like having an old car thats rusty but instead of painting it you spray clear over it

Never thought it was click bait just badly executed humor. Wasn’t trying to be negative
I didn't mean to imply you were being negative, it has been suggested it was click bait tho and if you look at his channel there are more thumbs down than thumbs up on the vid.

yes i am being serious for once its also called having a patina on it ,its like having an old car thats rusty but instead of painting it you spray clear over it
Oh right. Not sure I would want that. Smart looking brand new drone vs one that looks like it has dirty fingerprints all over it. Still - each to their own

if you google "distressed look" you'll see what he means
Thank you. However there are some cool-looking distressed looks - and then this one, which to me looks as if someone has changed the oil in their car and then gone straight out to fly their drone. Whatever floats your boat I guess

Well being its a joke it has no place in this section.
You guys can carry on but this is going to OT.

Reactions: G Randy Brown
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope