DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Africa drone laws

Dur8an Poison

Reactions
Do we have a group on this site for the collective of our laws. Somewhere we can all paste links and info etc. Drones laws and practice in South Africa doesn't seem to be as clear as other countries and there is a lot of "speculative" things sent around.

This is the best Ive found that is linked to a credible website and not just an attachment with "proposals"

General Information

Any advise and links appreciated as I'm new to this.

Do we have a group on this site for the collective of our laws. Somewhere we can all paste links and info etc. Drones laws and practice in South Africa doesn't seem to be as clear as other countries and there is a lot of "speculative" things sent around.

This is the best Ive found that is linked to a credible website and not just an attachment with "proposals"

General Information

Any advise and links appreciated as I'm new to this.

We work with a couple Fishing Companies in South Africa and if you have any specific question you need answered these guy fly everyday, i could get answer for you that way. They are located in IFAFA Beach if that helps.

Approved Vendor
Phantomrain.org

We work with a couple Fishing Companies in South Africa and if you have any specific question you need answered these guy fly everyday, i could get answer for you that way. They are located in IFAFA Beach if that helps.

Approved Vendor
Phantomrain.org

Please do ask if you dont mind. Would be most helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661