DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spain Drone Rules

Smxrfyy

Reactions
Hi!

I have a DJI Mini 4 Pro and I am going for a short break to Spain, Zaragoza. I have read the previous threads and looked at some websites regarding what I need to do to fly my drone, however I would like it to be clarified.

-Do I need any form of license/training? I currently have nothing for any country.
-Do I need a fireproof plate? If so, does this plate need to be made out of a certain material? Can I potentially D.I.Y the plate and it be sufficient? I was thinking if the added plate weighs around 1g, it will take it over the 250g weight limit.
-Do I need liability insurance?
-Apart from the standard regulations for flying the drone such as max height, stay away from people for example, is there any other prerequisites?
*EDIT*
Looking further, do I need an Operator ID? Would it be good to get for countries across the board? Does this help me in anyway?

Thanks a lot everyone, first time poster.

Last edited:
Hi!

I have a DJI Mini 4 Pro and I am going for a short break to Spain, Zaragoza. I have read the previous threads and looked at some websites regarding what I need to do to fly my drone, however I would like it to be clarified.

-Do I need any form of license/training? I currently have nothing for any country.
-Do I need a fireproof plate? If so, does this plate need to be made out of a certain material? Can I potentially D.I.Y the plate and it be sufficient? I was thinking if the added plate weighs around 1g, it will take it over the 250g weight limit.
-Do I need liability insurance?
-Apart from the standard regulations for flying the drone such as max height, stay away from people for example, is there any other prerequisites?
*EDIT*
Looking further, do I need an Operator ID? Would it be good to get for countries across the board? Does this help me in anyway?

Thanks a lot everyone, first time poster.
Found this - may help

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne