DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

spare part list

yaken

Reactions
Does there exist a spare part list With numbers on the various parts for the Mavic Air 1? I just bought a used drone and there are some parts missing on the rear legs. Both landing brackets are missing this causes the drone not to calibrate the sensors and will not fly. If anyone have a link to a spare part list or a link to a dealer selling all parts international I would appreciate it

I believe the rear arms are sold as one piece and need to be re soldered to the ESC board.
The descriptions are

DJI Mavic Air Repair Part 08 Rear Right Arm
DJI Mavic Air Repair Part 07 Rear Left Arm

Can you explain the calibration error some more, the diagram in the app instructions is looking at the drone side on not top down.
Which position does the calibration fail, I've never experienced or heard of the leg extensions impacting on the calibration positions ?

Reactions: Ian~L
I believe the rear arms are sold as one piece and need to be re soldered to the ESC board.
The descriptions are

DJI Mavic Air Repair Part 08 Rear Right Arm
DJI Mavic Air Repair Part 07 Rear Left Arm

Can you explain the calibration error some more, the diagram in the app instructions is looking at the drone side on not top down.
Which position does the calibration fail, I've never experienced or heard of the leg extensions impacting on the calibration positions ?

I’m fairly new to this, but after calibrating the compas I tought I could start flying, but the «ready to fly» indicator is red and say «cant fly». Looking thru the settings and all is normal except IMU. So I try to start calibrating sensors in advanced settings, but the calibrating indicator almost reaches the end, but not finished...and I’ve waited for 5 minutes and I wount finish...I’ve read its a process done in about 30 seconds

I’m fairly new to this, but after calibrating the compas I tought I could start flying, but the «ready to fly» indicator is red and say «cant fly». Looking thru the settings and all is normal except IMU. So I try to start calibrating sensors in advanced settings, but the calibrating indicator almost reaches the end, but not finished...and I’ve waited for 5 minutes and I wount finish...I’ve read its a process done in about 30 seconds

Try reformatting the SD card in a pc then try the calibration again

On the IMU sensor page, do you get an data error messages ?

Try reformatting the SD card in a pc then try the calibration again

On the IMU sensor page, do you get an data error messages ?

I will try formating the card when I Get home. No error messages at all....it just wont complete the calibration

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu