DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark, first flight

rexilla

Reactions
I just took my Spark for its first flight, video below.

I look forward to getting the controller as flying with an iPhone just doesn't feel right.

Quality looks really good.I am with you on the controller I tried a friends yuneec breeze with iPhone and didn't feel in control.[emoji106]

Check out if you have one on order or already have one:
Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad
It's not for HELP, how-to, "see my Spark"...It's an Oasis from all that NOISE, just for posting and showing off images and videos taken by a SPARK. Same for Mavic on Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad
No NOISE or static theorem just MAVIC photos and images.

I don't know what that "verbiage" is on the links that I posted but they do go to the Facebook pages.

was that a topless chick sunbathing on the roof (on the right) or a guy in a speedo? And more importantly, would a Mavic's camera have been able to tell the difference?

Reactions: Bunny Too
was that a topless chick sunbathing on the roof (on the right) or a guy in a speedo? And more importantly, would a Mavic's camera have been able to tell the difference?

Dude... I noticed the exact same thing!! LOL!

The EIS is ultrasmooth.

I just took my Spark for its first flight, video below.

I look forward to getting the controller as flying with an iPhone just doesn't feel right.

rexilla....post this over at sparkpilots.zone...it's a page run by the same admins as on this page, but for the Spark...think the guys over there would like to see how smooth the video is...and I'm NOT complaining you're here.....thanks for posting...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki