DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark FLY More Package "shipped"

Covenanelite

Reactions
Wanted to let everyone know I just got confirmation from DJI that my Spark FLY More package has shipped! I did order within an hour of the announcement so maybe that has something to do with it. I will keep you all up to date.

I am expecting 2 White Sparks, I hope to have them on the promised date 15 June. I might be willing to part with 1. I hope it ships as promised but with DJI, one never knows.

My white flymore package shipped yesterday as well - from CN. Expected delivery is later this week, but I am still torn on if I want to keep it or reject the delivery / sell it local at cost.

I am not really seeing a major reason to keep it when I have my Mavic Pro (only have time for 4-6 flights a week now that it's summer). I'm kind of thinking the DJI googles make more sense and my Mavic will not go past 0.5 miles before the video starts flaking out and the receiver blinking. So, I'm guessing the spark may get 0.25 miles?

For those interested, I received the DJI Spark announcement email at 12:08 PM on May 24th and I had an order confirmation about 30 minutes later.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki