DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark info

Canuk

Reactions
Well guys I am new to a spark .
My only question at this time is . When I go to charge the spark battery’s one time they will all charge at the same time on the charging plate and the next time they do it one at a time . When it decides to charge one at a time I can’t do anything to change what it’s doing . Tried powering down the plate ( dock ) . Put batteries on one at a time or all three at once . No change .
Then the next time all the batteries start charging at once . Weird little problem . Lol
Ps : little spark is a fun unit to fly . Way different from the pro or phantom . Is very agile in the air and response quickly in sport mode

Well guys I am new to a spark .
My only question at this time is . When I go to charge the spark battery’s one time they will all charge at the same time on the charging plate and the next time they do it one at a time . When it decides to charge one at a time I can’t do anything to change what it’s doing . Tried powering down the plate ( dock ) . Put batteries on one at a time or all three at once . No change .
Then the next time all the batteries start charging at once . Weird little problem . Lol
Ps : little spark is a fun unit to fly . Way different from the pro or phantom . Is very agile in the air and response quickly in sport mode
There is a separate forum for the spark (link at very bottom of web page) you will probably get more information there.

That is the way the spark multi charger is supposed to operate. It will charge all 3 if they all close in voltage, but if one is higher, it will concentrate on that one battery only, then move onto others. Thats the strategy to try to get you flying faster..
You will find more info on the Spark forum.

Well that’s way more info than I got on the spark site . Thanks

I always just charge only 2 at a time because of this, once the 3rd battery is added it takes longer to fully charge, assuming they are all close on voltage, and all 3 charging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka