DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark pilot to Mini 2 pilot... Hello!

graywoulf

Reactions
Greetings Mavic pilots!

Well, I finally decided to make a change and so I just ordered a refurbished Mavic Mini 2 with the Fly More package from DJI's ebay store. I have been flying my Spark(s) for a few years so I am confident I can handle the Mini 2. I look forward to meeting some new pilots and maybe some other former Spark Pilots as well. Take care and let the fun begin.

Last edited:
Greetings Mavic pilots!

Well, I finally decided to make a change and so I just ordered a Mavic Mini 2 with the Fly More package. I have been flying my Spark for a few years so I am confident I can handle the Mini 2. I look forward to meeting some new pilots and maybe some other former Spark Pilots as well. Take care and let the fun begin.
Glad your first drone was able to Spark your interest in an upgrade.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

I would like to thank everyone who has welcomed me to this part of the Drone Pilots forum! I am so looking forward to receiving my new Mini 2. I have been watching YouTube videos about it's capabilities and I am very impressed with the OccuSync performance of this drone. I have also been looking at a lot of accessories for it as well. Not that I am going to be able to buy many of them right off. I do plan on buying the Care Refresh plan for it when it arrives.

Again, I thank you all for the warm welcoming posts! 👍👍

Greetings Mavic pilots!

Well, I finally decided to make a change and so I just ordered a Mavic Mini 2 with the Fly More package. I have been flying my Spark(s) for a few years so I am confident I can handle the Mini 2. I look forward to meeting some new pilots and maybe some other former Spark Pilots as well. Take care and let the fun begin.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme