DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spartanburg SC

I'm from Boiling Springs area and I have family there; I live on Lk Greenwood. I flew a phantom 3pro and just got my Mavic the 27th Dec. I flown through 5 battery cycles on Mavic and it's a great quad. I fly alot over water, but I like to find more locations to fly. Maybe, we can get together and fly sometime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using MavicPilots mobile app

Currently live in the Charlotte area but have family in the Inman/Tryon area. Just got my Mavic a few weeks back and haven't even taken out of the box. LOL.

Will be in the area today/tomorrow and I hope to log some time with it. What are some of your favorite spots around the northern part of Sptbg County?

I am Lyman, which is located between Spartanburg and Greer. If you are driving through you may see my mavic pro up in the sky, thats me.

Reactions: landcruisers
I'm in Spartanburg, and just got a mavic two weeks ago. Anyone have any favorite places to fly nearby?

Reactions: CJenk42
I'm in Spartanburg also. Where and when do yall fly? I fly near the Welford/Lyman area a few times a week.

I live in union not far from Spartanburg I had a place but a huge tree fell down and blocked my way to there [emoji27]

You resurrected a thread from almost 3 years ago! The last time I was in spartanburg was in 2004 so I'm not much help! Lived there for 4 years close to BiLo and Piggly Wigley. Hopefully someone will chime in soon but my best guess is to find somewhere in the foothills to fly. Good luck Thumbswayup

I'm from Boiling Springs area and I have family there; I live on Lk Greenwood. I flew a phantom 3pro and just got my Mavic the 27th Dec. I flown through 5 battery cycles on Mavic and it's a great quad. I fly alot over water, but I like to find more locations to fly. Maybe, we can get together and fly sometime.

Good morning folks, I’m from Tryon area. Moved here about 7 months ago from San Antonio. Just got my Mavic 3 about two weeks ago. Love it. Been doing some flying on Lake Lure and Skyuka mountain. Lots of beautiful areas to fly around here. Be great to get together with a few of you for a photo trip some weekend/weekday. I’m retired now.

Attachments

• 1857DA26-95A6-40E6-8BE9-DBD6020B6688.jpeg
    1857DA26-95A6-40E6-8BE9-DBD6020B6688.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 2
  • 526E96AC-77B9-48DF-B1C3-E907F81499C3.jpeg
    526E96AC-77B9-48DF-B1C3-E907F81499C3.jpeg
    468.7 KB · Views: 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads