DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spell check and translate questions

Otisangb

Reactions
1) Is there a spell check when you are posting? I have a samsung tab a tablet and have big fingers so make lots of mistakes. The digital keyboard doesn't help.

2) A few posts i have come across are in a different language than english. I copy the text and and paste in google translate so i can see what the poster said. Is there a better/easier way to do this?

Any reccomendations welcome.

1) Is there a spell check when you are posting? I have a samsung tab a tablet and have big fingers so make lots of mistakes. The digital keyboard doesn't help.

2) A few posts i have come across are in a different language than english. I copy the text and and paste in google translate so i can see what the poster said. Is there a better/easier way to do this?

Any reccomendations welcome.
1. Yes... just tap the option during typing or in the text after a word is finished.
2. That’s what I do too.

New one on me where do you see it. ?

Just going to ask what the option looks like
I don’t see it as far as spell check on my iPad a red line appears
under a word if I have misspelled it and when I press on it it shows
above it .

Thank you. The picture you posted let me know it was in my keyboard settings. Turned the setting on in the keyboard setting and i get the red line like dirk. Don't know why I thought it would be in the menu above the post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer