DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

sphere photo mode

chris wentka

Reactions
Hello, Last night I tried the sphere pano mode and was wondering how to share the sphere photo? I emailed it and it just came out as a regular pano and I also shared it on facebook and it came out as a 360 pano you can move your device around to see different things. While the 360 pano is cool I like the regular sphere pic and want to share a copy of that itself. Any help is appreciated

Hello, Last night I tried the sphere pano mode and was wondering how to share the sphere photo? I emailed it and it just came out as a regular pano and I also shared it on facebook and it came out as a 360 pano you can move your device around to see different things. While the 360 pano is cool I like the regular sphere pic and want to share a copy of that itself. Any help is appreciated
I believe you have to upload it to Skypixel and share the link to Skypixel.

If it's a Little plant type display, www.kuula.co

This is a nice free location, where you can upload the 360 and get the automation. You need a site like Kuula, as it acts like youtube does for video, hosting the image in a way you can link back to it.

Here is link to one of my early ones. I used to do a lot of these, but the sun is always a huge issue as if it's out, the image will be blown out around the sun. I use microsoft ice to create the image, then upload it to Kuula.

I mainly use the Spark for this type of work, but Mavic does a good job also.

Kuula | Share 360/VR photos and build virtual tours!

Paul Caldwell

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54