DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sport mode

DJI just keep asking me for the same information, which I have now provided 4 times.
The only thing they have suggested is to perform a calibration of the sensors, which made no difference. I have indicated it may just be the use of an incorrect word in the software.

Last edited:
Well, DJI seem to have ran out of ideas and suggestions to eradicate the error message, and have requested that I return the unit for diagnosis. With so many ppl experiencing the same issue I am confused, is this really an error... I still think not, I still think it's an incorrect use of a word. Really don't fancy the idea of my drone being thrown all over the world..

Diagnostics will happen at the closest DJI service point. If found to be defective they will send you another drone.

I just dont know if there is anything to diagnose. so many people saying they have the same message as I. Also I have no other issues with the drone and works/flies great. This is my 3rd magic 2 pro. 1st had gimbal issue, 2nd flew into a cliff after it decided to go off and do it's own thing. With that said, DJI have replaced all of them with no problems.

I just dont know if there is anything to diagnose. so many people saying they have the same message as I. Also I have no other issues with the drone and works/flies great. This is my 3rd magic 2 pro. 1st had gimbal issue, 2nd flew into a cliff after it decided to go off and do it's own thing. With that said, DJI have replaced all of them with no problems.
I'm with you! If it is working and flying correctly, leave it alone. If it ain't broke, don't go fixing it! If anything changes, it is still under warranty!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000