DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spray Paint Props???

I Will say this...... reflective tape on my drone and took it off on a night test over heavy woods up in Bama. 100% Zero danger to Nothing but my bird.......Tested with a laser pointer. Hard to pinpoint the craft but when that laser hit the tape......... BOOM
Absolutely no doubt...... qtr mile out and stationary @ 400ft
R&D......That’s all

Paint the props? What could possibly go wrong.......

If the hubs are equally masked and a modellers' spray paint carefully applied, what might go wrong?
Seems to me we're talking small fractions of a gram of paint per prop and any variance between props would be a small fraction of that.
Friction, air flow dynamics.... I don't know.
I believe fixed wing RC hobbyists routinely paint and/or varnish their props.

Reactions: STUFF2C
Those are made by air screw I believe. You can Rite dye them if they where white like phantom. Dye does not effect weight like paint .

They are quieter, and more durable, I crashed last week doing 50 mph into high weeds then ground, not even a chip on props.

They are quieter, and more durable, I crashed last week doing 50 mph into high weeds then ground, not even a chip on props.

Were you flying a Mavic 2?
I've contacted Master Airscrew twice by email through their website regarding availability for the M2.
Not getting any reply.

EDIT - Repy received:

Hello Ken,
Thank you for contacting Master Airscrew!
The Upgrade propellers for Mavic 2 will be released end of the year, in 4 colors including the orange.
Please, subscribe @ www.masterairscrew.com so we can keep you in the know.
Hope above helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Kind regards,
MASTER AIRSCREW TEAM

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69