DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Spring is coming .... and with it hope!

Thoroughly enjoyed this, thank you for posting. A few bits I thought were maybe a bit too fast, but didn't detract from the film. Great to see titles and credits too Thumbswayup :)

Thanks Drumsagard for your comment. Much appreciated. I must admit I had great difficulty with this video on upload as each clip was jittery and dropping frames. Tried reloading and strangely where it dropped was in a different place. I was using QuickTime that I have never had a problem with! Thought it might be my gimbal so I re-calibrated everything! Now I think my internet connection is so slow it is going backwards lol. Anyway, thanks again.

Reactions: Drumsagard
Very nice Video Dawn, I like how you fly, very smoth. Are these apples?
Thanks for sharing and enjoy the coming spring ? Have a nice day,
cheers Paul

Reactions: Drumsagard
Thank you, I enjoyed that. A little taste of what's just round the corner after our first pandemic Winter. Stay safe!

Very nice Video Dawn, I like how you fly, very smoth. Are these apples?
Thanks for sharing and enjoy the coming spring ? Have a nice day,
cheers Paul
Thank you Paul. Thank you for taking the time to comment and watch. The trees are peach. I live in the middle of the fruit area of the south of France. The blossom lifts your spirits!
Thank you, I enjoyed that. A little taste of what's just round the corner after our first pandemic Winter. Stay safe!
Many thanks for your kind words. Stay safe and let’s hope that the end to this nightmare is in sight!

Reactions: Yogi053
Thank you Paul. Thank you for taking the time to comment and watch. The trees are peach. I live in the middle of the fruit area of the south of France. The blossom lifts your spirits!
you´r welcome Dawn ? Ah ok, peaches, even better than apples ?you really live in a beatutiful place! Blossoms also lifts my spirits..Even if we only have an apple and a cherry tree...which are not jet in blossom!
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: Grapecrusher
Great colours!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections