DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spying on the neighbours.

Great looking dog! Also, it looks like you have your gimbal cover on judging by the sun glare.

I am sure your neighbors love seeing and hearing your drone outside their second-floor window. You are going to do that to the wrong person and end up with your face smashed, a destroyed drone or both.
Hopefully your neighbors are keeping logs and accumulating evidence for future criminal/civil legal action.

I am sure your neighbors love seeing and hearing your drone outside their second-floor window. You are going to do that to the wrong person and end up with your face smashed, a destroyed drone or both.
Hopefully your neighbors are keeping logs and accumulating evidence for future criminal/civil legal action.

God you must be a blast at parties. Do you go out of your way to harass, intimidate, threaten, and belittle people? Or does it come naturally. You say this guy is going to do that to the wrong person, blah blah blah... But, if I met you in person and you displayed this kind of attitude towards complete strangers, you'd be the last person I'd piss on if you were on fire. In fact, I'd probably help set the fire.

Out of curiosity I've read over a couple of your recent posts, and it left me wondering what kinda prior life events or ordeals lead someone to view mundane day to day events as hostile or threatening. Try to lighten up, you'll feel the better for it !!

Dude...the essence of the OP video was about the dog looking over the fence. How the hell did you turn it into something malicious?

Explain to all of us what illegal is happening on above "video evidence"? Dog peeking over fence?! Taking a picture of that dog?! What makes you so vindictive? To be precise, you are indirectly threatening Nomand Eloc. That puts you rather than him to criminal/civil action.
I see you are jealous of every car better than yours that is passing by, every house that have more flowers on front yard, every smile and moment of joy that is not involving you... Smart, intelligent people try to understand others actions, live and let live... rest of them acts exactly like yourself...

My neighbors think the drone is cool. I have asked them if they mind me flying in my back yard and they are fine with it. If you view my other videos you can see I go out of my way to avoid people when I fly.

Reactions: esquire
I have asked them if they mind me flying in my back yard and they are fine with it.

Cool idea mate.

I've never flown in my back yard (or "Garden" as we call them in the UK lol) for fear of upsetting my neighbours.

For some daft reason, it never even crossed my mind to ask them if they would have any objections!

Not that I'd stay local, I'd probably do a Hangar 360 once in a while, then fly off somewhere more interesting (my estate isn't that great to look at!)

Cheers Thumbswayup

Wow man. I hope you find some inner peace. Regardless of this situation, wishing ill upon anyone probably isn't the best approach.

I'm pretty sure danman99's comment was tongue in cheek. You would think? Fair number of bites if he was doing a bit of trolling light.

I think this video is a work of art, we are left wondering what the dog was interested in. Even though the drone had the potential to pan right and show you, it never did. This will keep viewers debating for years. I look forward to it being shown in the Tate modern on a rolling loop. Surely must be a contender for the Turner?

Reactions: ceirsik
I'm pretty sure danman99's comment was tongue in cheek. You would think? Fair number of bites if he was doing a bit of trolling light.

I think this video is a work of art, we are left wondering what the dog was interested in. Even though the drone had the potential to pan right and show you, it never did. This will keep viewers debating for years. I look forward to it being shown in the Tate modern on a rolling loop. Surely must be a contender for the Turner?
I whole hardly agree with your statement LOL. To be completely honest the only reason I was flying that day was to play around above the grass at very low heights. I have found turning off precision landing had made flying, and landing so much more enjoyable.

Just the other day I was out cruisin the neighborhood for about 20 min, and I just landed in my driveway. Then I heard this buzzing.. yelp a P3P was over my house. So what did I do after he flew off to the south.... I put in a new battery and headed his direction.. flew around for a bit and flew back to my house vea the streets. About 2 min later here came a guy on his mini bike.. "Hay is that a DJI drone?" Yelp, it's a Mavic Pro.. we sat and talked for about an hour!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4