DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SROBON Cree

I have a set of 3d printed holders that the lights slip into, then clip onto the arms

If you'd like to mount your STROBON Cree lights on the Mavic Pro arms, I make these mounts:
11.jpg
14.jpg

If mounts aren't your thing, you could stick them right on the Mavic Pro arms with a strong Velcro product like 3M Dual Lock.
3M-Dual-Lock.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hauptmann
I have not tried it yet but I bought Gorilla double sided mounting tape to mount strobes. tape I got is clear rated to 15 pounds is soft and very flexible.
That would work just fine if you're looking for a semi-permanent mounting solution. Just make sure you mount the lights in a location that will not prevent you from folding your Mavic and/or inserting it in a case (if you're using a case).

That would work just fine if you're looking for a semi-permanent mounting solution. Just make sure you mount the lights in a location that will not prevent you from folding your Mavic and/or inserting it in a case (if you're using a case).

Will your mounts allow the Mavic to fold? I just assumed it would not be able to.
I love the lights by the way, they work great!

Will your mounts allow the Mavic to fold?
The front arms will fold with the mounts attached. The rear arms will not be able to fold.

Reactions: JamesA
i assume these lights have a port for charging,how long will a charge last and how well do they show in daylight
thx

cool,thx msinger
2hrs means spares needed to last the day

I use Blu Tack, it’s easily removable and very secure when in place. A small piece about the size of a pea does the trick.
DF22336A-8775-4B1D-8D6B-FF39E74FA688.jpegD3143D35-A300-4793-B2CB-0183B51581A8.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato