DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

St Lucia (Part 2 - Soufriere)

MPone

Reactions

If one town were to be the heart and soul of St Lucia, it would have to be Soufrière. Its attractions include a slew of colonial-era edifices scattered amid brightly painted wooden storefronts and a bustling seafront. Soufrière is a town on the West Coast of Saint Lucia, in the eastern Caribbean Sea. The town and the surrounding district has a population of 7,935. It was founded by the French and was the original capital of the island.

Nice shots, good colors, to short- where is Part 1?

Ciao Rob

Reactions: MPone
The music reminds me on Christmas, maybe some carebean sound would more fit.

Ciao Rob

• Haha
Nice...I sailed into their a few years ago, before I owned a drone. Great to see it from the air. Did you happen to see a couple harbor boys in a small boat with the name : "ja black"? Super kids that took us on a hike to a hot springs.

Last edited:
Nice shots, good colors, to short- where is Part 1?

Ciao Rob

If one town were to be the heart and soul of St Lucia, it would have to be Soufrière. Its attractions include a slew of colonial-era edifices scattered amid brightly painted wooden storefronts and a bustling seafront. Soufrière is a town on the West Coast of Saint Lucia, in the eastern Caribbean Sea. The town and the surrounding district has a population of 7,935. It was founded by the French and was the original capital of the island.

Great shots (Again).
I've got a couple of questions...

1) Where were you standing for flying? I figured at the closing of the clip you might have been flying back to yourself but I couldn't see you on that lil roadside pull off.

2) Maybe I'm turned around but I can't figure out where the Grocery Store is (they are few on the island) that we went to there. Like I said maybe I've got my landmarks off but I swear it should be in that opening shot fairly close to the beach. Any ideas?

THANK YOU for sharing! I can't wait to get back down there again soon.

Allen

Nice...I sailed into their a few years ago, before I owned a drone. Great to see it from the air. Did you happen to see a couple harbor boys in a small boat with the name : "ja black"? Super kids that too us on a hike to a hot springs.
There more kids than ever now.

Great shots (Again).
I've got a couple of questions...

1) Where were you standing for flying? I figured at the closing of the clip you might have been flying back to yourself but I couldn't see you on that lil roadside pull off.

2) Maybe I'm turned around but I can't figure out where the Grocery Store is (they are few on the island) that we went to there. Like I said maybe I've got my landmarks off but I swear it should be in that opening shot fairly close to the beach. Any ideas?

THANK YOU for sharing! I can't wait to get back down there again soon.

Allen
1) I’m at the roadside pull off. Hidden in the shadows.
2) I only know of 1 near the Church

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos