DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

St Lucia (Part 1 - Anse Chastanet)

MPone

Reactions

Anse Chastanet stands as St. Lucia's only property with views of both the Petit and Gros Piton mountains. Located on the west coast of St. Lucia, less than 4 miles northwest of the town of Soufrière, Anse Chastanet is set on a 600-acre tropical estate that includes the historic plantation of Anse Mamin and the Emerald estate farm, where the resort grows organic produce for its restaurants. With one-of-a-kind views of The Pitons, the resort also features two private beaches.

That's one of my FAVORITE places on the planet.

Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: MPone
The island is still far from development and virgin.

We've been down there several times. Some of the best diving and snorkeling I've experienced was there. Hoping to get back down there 2020.

Anse Chastanet stands as St. Lucia's only property with views of both the Petit and Gros Piton mountains. Located on the west coast of St. Lucia, less than 4 miles northwest of the town of Soufrière, Anse Chastanet is set on a 600-acre tropical estate that includes the historic plantation of Anse Mamin and the Emerald estate farm, where the resort grows organic produce for its restaurants. With one-of-a-kind views of The Pitons, the resort also features two private beaches.
Stunning video. I first visited Anse Chastenet in the late 70s/early 80s. Well done!

Reactions: MPone and BigAl07

Nice videos we visited St. Lucia about 12 years ago I wished I would have had a drone back then the colors are unreal . Did you get to visit Ladera ?

Reactions: MPone and BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe