DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 St Saturnin Castle, Lozère, France

Bernard

Reactions
This castle is located in the town of Saint-Saturnin, Lozère, near La Canourgue and at the foot of the cliffs of the Causse de Sauveterre, now classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The castle is mentioned in the heritage of the King of France in the 13th century, which places its construction around this time.

The video is both interesting and kind of creepy. There is literally no sign of human habitation until I briefly noticed a moving car near the end. It’s like the entire town was raptured. 🙀 Nice flying. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bernard
Lovely film and perfect music. How do you access Scott’s free music and does it go into my Apple Music/iTunes library? I can then use it as I use iMovie for my editing.

Reactions: Bernard
Lovely film and perfect music. How do you access Scott’s free music and does it go into my Apple Music/iTunes library? I can then use it as I use iMovie for my editing.
Thanks for your comment. Have a look to the Scott Buckley website: Scott Buckley - Composer & Scientist
You can subscrive on this site to his mailing list and stay updated on his latest library releases. His original music is released under CC-BY 4.0 and it’s free – just as long as you credit him!

Reactions: twickers14
The video is both interesting and kind of creepy. There is literally no sign of human habitation until I briefly noticed a moving car near the end. It’s like the entire town was raptured. 🙀 Nice flying. Thanks for sharing.
St Saturnin is a very small city... and we had a very hot summer this year, even on September. May be the people were all taking a nap... ;-)

Reactions: Dbez1
Hi, is it legal to fly here?
According to the map "geoportail drone"... No! But I had a special autorization from the mayor...

No... I just ask him and He said OK!... In fact only the prefect can give such an authorization in France...

I saw him at his home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki