DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Stacking night photos for the Mini 2

joeke3el

Reactions
Here are several stacked 2 second exposures at night of the Delaware Water Gap in PA looking east towards NJ, the highway is Interstate 80. It was a bit breezy that night but I managed to gather enough exposures to work with. Stacked with DeepSkyStacker and edited with Luminar 4.

GapEast_mini2.jpg

Here are several stacked 2 second exposures at night of the Delaware Water Gap in PA looking east towards NJ, the highway is Interstate 80. It was a bit breezy that night but I managed to gather enough exposures to work with. Stacked with DeepSkyStacker and edited with Luminar 4.

View attachment 148332

Excellent rendition. That’s getting close to the way the human eye/mind sees. We’re it that a camera could capture that in a single frame…….

Nice shot. I grew up about 3 miles from there and use to eat at the Landmark with my dad as frequently as possible. Never thought about flying there. May have to drive over and give it a shot.

Reactions: joeke3el
Nice shot. I grew up about 3 miles from there and use to eat at the Landmark with my dad as frequently as possible. Never thought about flying there. May have to drive over and give it a shot.
Thanks, it really is a nice area. How far from there are you now?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121