DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Standing Stones

You'd get your botty spanked I think. Tempting though, the landing I mean......not............
I thought it was a no fly zone but apparently not, there's a thread on the subject in here somewhere

Isn't that Stonehenge?
Yes, it is at about 5.30 in the morning. I have read all the posts and come to the conclusion that 'they' have no legal right to stop flying over the land. I took off from a public right of way and never went within about 80 metres of the stones and flew IAW the Drone Code (here in the UK). There has been plenty written about this subject so let's not get bogged down in this thread.

Last edited:
No intention of getting "bogged down" etc., I just found it odd to use the title "standing stones" for what looked like such a well known landmark.

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
No intention of getting "bogged down" etc
No offence intended PhiliusFogg. TBH, although I am aware of all the discussions of the right to fly etc., I am still a little nervous of the outcome. I am still debating with myself whether or not to upload the video to my channel.

No offence intended PhiliusFogg. TBH, although I am aware of all the discussions of the right to fly atc., I am still a little nervous of the outcome. I am still debating with myself whether or not to upload the video to my channel.

This is some beautiful spilled milk, I dont think there is any Stone hedge Police coming for you . lol
Post the video , take the heat it will all balance out , the lovers and haters.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in and out of the Storm
Coal

This is some beautiful spilled milk
LOL. I probably will. Need to get it edited first but will post when ready. After all, I did Avebury on the same morning and posted that on my channel. Also Uffington White Horse and Hill Fort. I also have Silbury Hill and West Kennett Long Barrow to add when I have time.

I like them - a different take on a familiar place, and If there's more to come, that's great.

We don't want to get bogged in can you/ can't you or should you / shouldn't you, but it's a well known enough place that people are bound to ask "Can you really ... ?"

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas