DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm in Alaska

Casey

Reactions
If there are any Alaska folks on here I insured my mavic with a local State Farm rep today. 30 bucks a year and no deductible. Covers everything. Even complete loss. David Yoder is his name. His number is 907-328-9022.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I added it to my State Farm account for 30.00 ish a year as well!

I added it to my State Farm account for 30.00 ish a year as well!
Jake from State Farm? No jk, but where r u? In AK also?

Down here in FL, my State Farm rep said no problem about a policy but he said it was gonna be anywhere from $75-100/yr. I dont have a problem with it but he hasnt returned my calls since.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

Reactions: JakeS
Jake from State Farm? No jk, but where r u? In AK also?

Down here in FL, my State Farm rep said no problem about a policy but he said it was gonna be anywhere from $75-100/yr. I dont have a problem with it but he hasnt returned my calls since.

I'm up in Fairbanks. 75-100 still isn't bad with no deductible and full replacement

I'm in Anchorage Alaska and no I'm not from State Farm though I do hear that joke a lot ;). Yeah rates seem to vary quite a bit depending on where you are.

Got my State Farm policy today. $75/year (SF agent said that SF in FL's policy is lowest price for any policy is $75 but it will cover other devices as well under same policy). No deductible. Full replacement up to $1500 no matter what I do to it or happens to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: frogracer
I'm in NY. They told me that they don't have any policy that would cover drones specially. They said that I would have to get renters coverage which covers personal items. But the drone would only be covered against loss and theft. The guy basically if you damage it while flying it's not covered but if you loose it then it's a lost item and it's covered. Cheapest for that is $144 a year.

Good info, curious if they cover while you are traveling out of state or country?

I'm in NY. They told me that they don't have any policy that would cover drones specially. They said that I would have to get renters coverage which covers personal items. But the drone would only be covered against loss and theft. The guy basically if you damage it while flying it's not covered but if you loose it then it's a lost item and it's covered. Cheapest for that is $144 a year.
Hey Urban.. jamgabbi here in this forum is in NYC and got his policy for $60/year. Covers anything that happens to it. No deductible.

Hey Urban.. jamgabbi here in this forum is in NYC and got his policy for $60/year. Covers anything that happens to it. No deductible.

I also am in NYC and called State Farm. $60/year no deductible and covers anything that happens as long as not flying in restricted area.

Reactions: frankiez
Yup, I talked to State Farm here in Florida a month ago and was told I can get policy for $75. I was like but I hear people get them for $30 and they said sorry $75 is lowest policy we have. Waiting for my mavic to arrive so I can insure it and start flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1