DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm personal article insurance

Chris32817

Reactions
Just got my quote on coverage for the Mavic.

8069a401cbd993aa9efef0a6691790b2.jpg

Started my plan over a year ago. My premium is a bit higher due to my Inspire being covered

Reactions: Wersh
I bought my Mavic fly more brand new but not from a store and I do not have a receipt or proof of purchase. Do I need one for this insurance?

I bought my Mavic fly more brand new but not from a store and I do not have a receipt or proof of purchase. Do I need one for this insurance?

I guess that would be up to the agent. The value is easy to find and as long as the serial number is available.

Last edited:
I guess that would be up to the agent. The value is easy to find and as long as it has the serial number is available.

Yeah I will have to check. I would probably call the agent you recommended. And even though she is in Oklahoma I could get coverage in AZ?

Filing a claim on a PAP with SF will increase your risk rating for home insurance rates. If you're a loyal SF customer, and don't shop around regularly, then a claim likely won't affect your rates. But if you DO shop for best rates among other companies (i.e. using a broker), you will no longer qualify for best rates if they see a PAP claim in your Lexis Nexis/ChoicePoint risk assessment record.

There have been several SF agents who have posted here over the last year confirming that such claims can cause increased premiums for years. Weigh your options carefully.

Reactions: DavidNDC
I have mine covered by SF...all my insurance including an umbrella policy, I think my umbrella may have brought the price down, I only pay$30/year no deductible

That $60/year (at least here in Texas) is the premium for the minimum coverage amount they will write, $5000. So if you have any other items you'd like covered, track on a few more to get the total value closer to $5k. I included my laptop and a couple of my handguns and still only pay the $60/yr.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu