DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State of Repairs (UK)

SamBGb

Reactions
I am going to use this thread to document the timing of my repair so others can see what the current state is of the repairs process. My drone has gone back to the Netherlands for repair. Might give others an idea of the timeframe for how things progress.

29th March: DJI Netherlands front desk signed for the drone delivery so it was received.
30th March: Status of repair: To be Received.
31st March: No Status updates current Status of repair: To be Received.
3rd April: Status update to received and now on damage assessment stage.
4th April: No further updates status still Conducting Damage Assessment.
5th April: No further updates status still Conducting Damage Assessment.
6th April: Received damage assessment and paid via PayPal.
7th April: Status updated to Under Repair.
10th April: No status updates.
11th April: No status updates.
12th April: Replacement drone has been shipped.
18th April: New Drone Received (delay due to Easter holiday).

Last edited:
Reactions: mattomu
Ill be watching this with interest as i have yet to decide on buying refresh for mine

I am going to use this thread to document the timing of my repair so others can see what the current state is of the repairs process. My drone has gone back to the Netherlands for repair. Might give others an idea of the timeframe for how things progress.

29th March: DJI Netherlands front desk signed for the drone delivery so it was received.
30th March: Status of repair: To be Received.

It might take as much as a week before it shows as received on the website, even though you know it has been signed for. After that though, it should speed up.

It took nearly a month to get a warranty replacement from the time of first reporting it to DJI.

View media item 478
Edit: mine was received by DJI NL on the 19th Feb, showed up as received 3 days later.

We shall see what happens and I will post daily about any updates. This is the one issue I have with DJI Refresh, DJI will say you will receive rapid support and priority replacement etc, problem is we do not know if that is actually the case and there are no published timescales given in relation to what priority support is. In fact we take it on face value that DJI are treating the refresh repairs with priority, my feeling is this is not whats happening and they are going through a first come first serve basis.

Hello. Mine was delivered on the 28th morning and accepted on the 31th and now they say 2 day for assessment so next monday or tuesday.

We shall see what happens and I will post daily about any updates. This is the one issue I have with DJI Refresh, DJI will say you will receive rapid support and priority replacement etc, problem is we do not know if that is actually the case and there are no published timescales given in relation to what priority support is. In fact we take it on face value that DJI are treating the refresh repairs with priority, my feeling is this is not whats happening and they are going through a first come first serve basis.

Do DJI actually state that we'll get rapid support with Care Refresh? I know we get the priority on replacements (v. good in the case of the Mavic), but I didn't read that we get any other form of support priority.

Do DJI actually state that we'll get rapid support with Care Refresh? I know we get the priority on replacements (v. good in the case of the Mavic), but I didn't read that we get any other form of support priority.

They state that you should be able to fly again as soon as possible but I think that the all logistic support is weak and not built in accordance with sales volume. They say 1 to 3 days to open the box then it is almost 4 days and now 2 days to tell you what they are going to do. The worst part is DJI customer care that is a stand alone organization that just read what you can read on line. And also why they sell in all Europe and just on repair center? They will sell no matter what also thanks to the many bloggers that get the full DJI support and they never mention the slow delivery of drones and bad support.

I am not an expert in logistic but I think DJI Netherland repair center is not adequate to the volume of requests if I take in consideration the response time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170402-100753.png
    Screenshot_20170402-100753.png
    2 MB · Views: 42
watching with interest, not purchased Mavic yet as the DJI after sales and support really concerns me.

Updated today that it was received and is on the damage assessment stage.

SamBGb they told me that my mavic was going back and climbing and then crushed! I could tell them that I crushed on a tree and I will make their life easier and don't waste time to see if it was a drone fault. Then they told me that I can use my DJI care refresh contract and I will get instructions on how to do it but they disappeared again! :-(

I assume that even with a DJI Refresh replacement/exchange it goes to the "under repair" stage?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix