DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Step by Step Fix of the 180 Error on the Smart Controller from the M2P update

My smart controller has version Go4 4.3.60 and flies perfectly with Go4 after the RID update. The problem is litchi gets the error code 180 when I try to use it now. The app starts fine and connects to the drone, camera view is good and everything looks normal and ready to go, except for the "error code 180 contact DJI support" box and the motors won't start. I can immediately exit litchi and open Go4, and as soon as it gets enough satellites start the motors and take off. So it may be a litchi issue I guess 🤔

Followup to my earlier post in here regarding error 180 in litchi after the RID update. I checked what version of litchi I had in my smart controller, and it was version V4.25.0-a
Then I went into the Appstore (where I purchased it through) to check what version was on there. After selecting "My Apps" and then the litchi icon, it told me there was a newer version available. I downloaded and installed the new version which is V4.26.4-a
After installing the latest litchi app version, I no longer get the error code 180, and it starts up and flies great. I haven't tried running any of my "missions" yet, but I'm confident it is now all good.
I had not checked the Appstore on the Smart Controller for updates in a long time, so totally my fault. It doesn't update on it's own, you need to go to the Appstore and do it yourself.

Reactions: Recoveryone
People need to always make sure they are using the most current version of all their apps, glad you were able to figure it out.

Reactions: KB9Radio
Extremely helpful. Two things:

1. To clarify how to get to the app download:
a. In Support, first go to Download Center.
b. Then to DJI Apps and then to DJI GO

2. Once file is downloaded and then installed as per video when I went to test fly, received an error message on trying to takeoff. I shut down the Smart Controller and Mavic 2 Pro. Restarted both and all worked great.

Thank you for your video. It saved much time and anguish.
Marty

Hello Friends! I'm still using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet S3 with my controller because I like the 10.5" screen. I'm getting the error 108 code too after doing the update today. Anybody know how to download the Go4 App and install it on this old boy? The last time I did an update the App was available from the Play Store. Many Thanks for all help! Hope everybody safe and happy holidays!

Hello Friends! I'm still using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet S3 with my controller because I like the 10.5" screen. I'm getting the error 108 code too after doing the update today. Anybody know how to download the Go4 App and install it on this old boy? The last time I did an update the App was available from the Play Store. Many Thanks for all help! Hope everybody safe and happy holidays!
Follow the video above, it's the same steps for both SC and Phone/tablet

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_