DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stop the rot before it gets worse.

Ok guys just deleted and gave a member a warning for a inappropriate comment. If you can’t be civil in these Rant threads that have no business in the general section to start with then don't post. You can carry on now but am moving this to off topic.
IMG_7804.jpg

Reactions: old man mavic
OOPS, sorry if I started something that's gone wrong.
I only intended to state my feelings about some activity in posts so thought General discussions would be the place, I assumed off topic was for none forum relevant material.

Reactions: NonoT
OOPS, sorry if I started something that's gone wrong.
I only intended to state my feelings about some activity in posts so thought General discussions would be the place, I assumed off topic was for none forum relevant material.
General Discussion is for drone related topics that have no section. Off Topic is for everything else.
Forum related issues should be took up in a message with
a staff member.
Guys everyone is going through a ruff time at the moment.
Spending more time on the forums and we are trying to
let all that want to do so but many of these threads are
generating reports which have to be worked.
We are doing our best to accommodate all we can but
is a full time job.
State your feelings CYBORG but think if all did this it wouldn't
be a drone forum now would it.
Working reports takes my time away from trying to move threads to the proper section ,correct guideline violations
and other stuff to keep this place in order so it’s easy for
members to maneuver.
Continue on I’ve said all I am on this.

The best thing about this site is the united discussion of drone information. Not politics or any number of other subjects that divide people. Here what country you're from or how you speak isn't important, your respect of others as well as anything you can contribute is what matters. The older you get the more the little things don't matter (is that bad grammar, who cares). Let's take in what others have to offer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR