DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Storage space is full warning

Towlem

Reactions
I have not got a lot of expirence with this as I am a newbie.. I only have about 15 hours of flight in.... Totalled one MP lesson learned!! My question is, where are the files stored on the iPad or phone. Each time I fly I clear the “cache” in DJI Go4 app but I continue to get the warning that my device is full and it may cause slow or no response blah blah blah.... my iPad says I have 16 of 32G free space and my phone has 28 of 32G free space.... What is full and how do I empty it??

I have not got a lot of expirence with this as I am a newbie.. I only have about 15 hours of flight in.... Totalled one MP lesson learned!! My question is, where are the files stored on the iPad or phone. Each time I fly I clear the “cache” in DJI Go4 app but I continue to get the warning that my device is full and it may cause slow or no response blah blah blah.... my iPad says I have 16 of 32G free space and my phone has 28 of 32G free space.... What is full and how do I empty it??
Set cache to automatically clear

Yup..ok, got that... but I leave that turned off at all times. Don’t need it. Any recording goes on the SD card anyway.. I also go into the Go4 app Settings nd Lear the cache there..upload_2018-9-16_9-14-0.png

But...I still get the warning after DJI Go4 starts and connects to the drone...?

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-16_9-14-0.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-16_9-14-0.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 21
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143