DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Store drone with battery inserted?

Lajser

Reactions
How do you store your drone? With OR without battery inserted? I use the fly more bag and cant fit 3 batteriets whitout one in the drone. Is this ok?

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Storing a battery in the drone is not a problem. I do tend to remove the batteries fairly quickly after each flight to allow them to cool down, but placing one back in for storage is fine.

What model do you fly ?

I leave one in the drone, can’t see any reason not to.
I immediately abandoned the fly more bags for the MP1 & 2 because they are so tight I almost had to force the drone in them.

Two years I’ve stored the drone beteen flights with one of three batteries attached. The battery is post flight And charged to approx 60 % with a charger with a “store” setting. No problems.

Reactions: Lajser
I store a battery in my zoom and I use the fly more bag. I am a big fan of the hard case but most are not conducive to putting it into a bigger backpack like the fly more bag is along with some other gear for a short hike which is another reason why I chose a mavic when I was leaning heavily towards a Fanthom.

WDK

The Fly More bag actually can store 3 batteries without one being inserted in the drone. (along with all the other stuff that came with the Fly More package)

Reactions: Tony McDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentry