DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Storm Cell over Denver

Vic Moss

Premium Pilot
Reactions
My wife and I were out walking our dog last night and spent much of it watching the huge storm cell that formed over Denver. I kept saying I need to put the drone up when we got home. Our neighbor was out from watching it, and said the same thing. So I did.

It was a little late, so this is at ISO1600. So it's about the limit of the 1" sensor on the M2P.

4K, 24 fps, 1/30 of a second. Sped up 200%.

Link, since I can't upload it for some reason.

My wife and I were out walking our dog last night and spent much of it watching the huge storm cell that formed over Denver. I kept saying I need to put the drone up when we got home. Our neighbor was out from watching it, and said the same thing. So I did.

It was a little late, so this is at ISO1600. So it's about the limit of the 1" sensor on the M2P.

Awesome video! We live up here in Estes Park and could see it from the house. I thought about launching the drone up here and getting a time lapse myself, but I used my phone instead. Not nearly as impressive as your footage. Also good to see another Coloradoan on here.

Well done Vic. I'd bet TWC would pay you for that clip.. just saying :)

Very cool.

Very cool. Forget the tornado chasers! This is way better. The next step for you, fly into the cloud????!!!

Awesome video! We live up here in Estes Park and could see it from the house. I thought about launching the drone up here and getting a time lapse myself, but I used my phone instead. Not nearly as impressive as your footage. Also good to see another Coloradoan on here.
Moved from the Front Range to the other side and now in the Palisade Area and awesome room to fly out here.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh

Awesome!!

Send the video to the local Denver tv stations.......they'd very likely feature it during the weather segment.

Moved from the Front Range to the other side and now in the Palisade Area and awesome room to fly out here.
Yeah, the Front Range is pretty crowded anymore. I could only imagine how much room you have out there now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake