DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange behavior after last update (waypoint 2.0 update)

digiteye

Reactions
So finally the Android version of DJI Go 4 was released and I installed it along with all the firmwares. No problem there.
Today I went for a flight and noticed that the downlink video was stuttering and I sensed as if the commands from the RC were sorta delayed. The drone hasn't reacted as promptly as before. Viewed the cached downlink videos later and the stuttering was quite visible there, similar to what I noticed during the flight.
I haven't checked the SD card yet.
Both the RC signal and the downlink video signal displayed full bars, so from that it did not seem to be a connectivity issue m

Has anyone else experienced this thing?

I've been having problems but only while using Hyperlapse. Once the first pic is snapped the downlink just freezes but all the flight data still works. You can check out the thread if you want. Maybe some of the stuff I have tried will help you.

Hyperlapse Problem

Reactions: digiteye
Thanks for the input.
One more thing I noticed after the update was tripod mode. It seems that now tripod mode is exactly the same as P mode. Earlier it gave a much slower movement out of the box (I've never touched it's settings).

I may try to downgrade and just use litchi for waypoint. I'm fine with downgrading the drone but no idea how to do it with the batteries and RC. Also I don't know how to downgrade the app. I use Assistant on a Mac, except for the app. Could you please give me directions for the downgrade? Thanks

Thanks for the input.
One more thing I noticed after the update was tripod mode. It seems that now tripod mode is exactly the same as P mode. Earlier it gave a much slower movement out of the box (I've never touched it's settings).

I may try to downgrade and just use litchi for waypoint. I'm fine with downgrading the drone but no idea how to do it with the batteries and RC. Also I don't know how to downgrade the app. I use Assistant on a Mac, except for the app. Could you please give me directions for the downgrade? Thanks

You can downgrade the RC with assistant. As far as the app, I'm not sure. I know on iPhones it's not easily done. Try refreshing the updates on the RC and bird using assistant. And delete the Go 4 app and reinstall. If that doesn't work then try downgrading.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde