DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange day with the view (Kom peak)

alex_markov

Reactions
Site
alexmarkov.eu
Today I visit car repair shop only to find out it won't be that ease and I should go again, then decided to visit the most west peak in Bulgaria - Kom. The whole road was under construction with the longest traffic lights (more than 5 minutes). Then I took the wrong way which took me some hour thru the forest... finally, I came to a beautiful place with a fantastic view of the clouded north and I run my Mavic - Fantastic, beautiful flight but then gimble got crazy and in a while, I received "Abnormal gimble vibrations" (first time in year and a half!) When lend I thought gimble is touching this funny hook from the back (no crashes nothing) and I run back without passing last 2-3 km. to film the top from up close ....One of those days You know

Reactions: Porky
По принцип вятър и мъгла не са честа комбинация, но ти си доста над мъглите. Затова мисля, че е силен порив на вятъра. Generally, wind and fog are not a common combination, but you are well above the mist. That's why I think there's a strong gust of wind.

Reactions: alex_markov
По принцип вятър и мъгла не са честа комбинация, но ти си доста над мъглите. Затова мисля, че е силен порив на вятъра. Generally, wind and fog are not a common combination, but you are well above the mist. That's why I think there's a strong gust of wind.

Most likely, today I tested it - No problems whatsoever ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000