DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stress Cracks

What really bothers me about DJI is that there is no one, good, reliable place to contact in order to get service. You only get to deal with low level reps over online chat, Zen Desk people over email, or who knows what company over the phone. Which is normally all perfectly fine, as most other companies offer levels of escalation should these entities be unable to fulfill your needs. But DJI just makes these poor people take the brunt of the anger and frustration of the people it has left out in the cold... and I'm not the kind of person to yell at a customer service rep that is working for an unrelated, outside partner, because they had nothing to do with the problems we're facing... so now what? Now where do I go?

I really would be curious to see how much better DJI would be doing if they stepped up their customer service game. Because it's not as if they're necessarily doing bad as it is, but they can not continuously be the company that is notorious for working its customers over and lying to them. That is not sustainable. I want to love this company, and their products are amazing. But man... I hate the company itself. Really, I do.

That said, if anyone out there has a good way of actually getting through to someone at DJI that can address my problems and finally work with me, please let me know. I am out of patience.

/rant which was completely and selfishly unrelated to OP's problems
You can try getting on the list of people the California Attorney General is building to possibly go after Dji for they way they are handling certain issues and consumers complaints. It can’t hurt it’s not advertised that a case is building but it’s not a issue at the top of the AG’s list. I emailed them through there website and they sent me forms to return they sent me a letter with said forms and it seems like they haven’t acted yet because they need a certain number of complaints regardless of the issue (stress crack, Firmware damaging the drone etc)

Reactions: Hooby
You can try getting on the list of people the California Attorney General is building to possibly go after Dji for they way they are handling certain issues and consumers complaints. It can’t hurt it’s not advertised that a case is building but it’s not a issue at the top of the AG’s list. I emailed them through there website and they sent me forms to return they sent me a letter with said forms and it seems like they haven’t acted yet because they need a certain number of complaints regardless of the issue (stress crack, Firmware damaging the drone etc)

On it! Thanks!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+