DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe light effect

redserv

Reactions
Hi guys I'm know this topic would have been discussed many times before with Mavic pro and the platinum. I am not sure if this is the samething you guys are experncing. But every couple of frames when recording video i get like a strobe effect. Its like exposure changes every couple of frames. I normally shoot with
ISO- 100
Shutter- 1/60
2.7K@30fps
ND filter 32
+1 -1 -1
Also yesterday was the first time I shot in manual exposure. I was really disappointed. All of my footage came out blurry. I have a crystalsky monitor and I was looking at the screen and adjusted it looked good to me. My question is do you have to continuously adjust the exposure when your flying? Anyway hope you guys can help. I think I will be going back to setting up my White Balance presents. (Sunny, cloudy) etc.

The strobe effect could be prop shadow. Does it go away when you turn away from the sun?

Manual exposure should not effect focus so I do not have a suggestion for this. Perhaps you could post an example.

What are you flying?

The strobe effect could be prop shadow. Does it go away when you turn away from the sun?

Manual exposure should not effect focus so I do not have a suggestion for this. Perhaps you could post an example.

What are you flying?
Thanks for helping Mossi. The next time I fly I will get a sample.

Shutter being around 2x FPS should have minimized prop shadow effect.
My M2Z frequently starts out with inadequate focus. I tend to not notice flying even with my tablet but I notice when I review recording at home, and when auto focus finally kicks in.
Need to add it to preflight check.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98