Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe Mounting

Yes, I use them and also sell mounts for them HERE
They look like this but in black:
851970076.jpg

728513746.jpg

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I use strobes and Velcro them to the battery with no problems whatsoever.

I use strobes and Velcro them to the battery with no problems whatsoever.

Great, I was a little worried that the heat could affect the adhesive. Do you use just plain ole peel and stick velcro?

Thanks

They are available now! You can find them HERE

Also the ARC / ARC II Version is available HERE

Reactions: NetDep
Great, I was a little worried that the heat could affect the adhesive. Do you use just plain ole peel and stick velcro?

Thanks
The reason I came up with these mounts a couple years ago was because I fly more with the strobes off the aircraft than on and I didn't like the look of Velcro on my birds when not in use.

Reactions: NetDep

Thanks
Yep! No issues whatsoever. I use white velcro on the top since by MA is white, and black on the bottom.

Would be good if the mount was designed at an angle that allowed the strobes to be pointed directly forward and directly backwards, instead of at an angle.

Maybe produce a mark 2 version?
I can do that, I was just trying to keep the form-factor as small as possible. However, the LED's broadcast the light at almost 180 degree angle so it really isn't a big deal that they are angled with the arms.

Reactions: Nigpd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661