DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobon and mounts

Glennboy0987

Reactions
Sorry if been covered somewhere before but I'm looking to buy 2 or 3 strobon lights and mounts for my MP. I can find in USA but nothing in UK. Any one have any recommendations or in the know where I can buy? Thanks in advance.

Are you referring to Flytron STROBON lights? If so, I ship my mounts worldwide.

Reactions: Glennboy0987
The mounts I linked above do not fit Flytron Standalone lights. I can make you a set for those lights though. If you decide to order from me, reply to your email receipt after ordering and let me know you'd like Standalone mounts instead of STROBON mounts.

Okey dokey, I will look tomorrow then and go from there. Thanks very much for the help.
The mounts I linked above do not fit Flytron Standalone lights. I can make you a set for those lights though. If you decide to order from me, reply to your email receipt after ordering and let me know you'd like Standalone mounts instead of STROBON mounts.

We simply buy some Velcro tabs and have never had a problem,
they are simply standard Velcro tabs (buttons) with adhesive back to stick to the drone and strobe .
Never had an issue with the security of the attachment and the drone still folds and stores with no issues.
mikemoose55STROBE LIGHTS VELCRO.JPG

Reactions: Glennboy0987
Oh yea that look pretty ideal to be honest. Thankyou.
We simply buy some Velcro tabs and have never had a problem,
they are simply standard Velcro tabs (buttons) with adhesive back to stick to the drone and strobe .
Never had an issue with the security of the attachment and the drone still folds and stores with no issues.
mikemoose55View attachment 71714

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter