DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Stuck" E.V. meter

Calhoun Ranger

Reactions
In the last week, I have been working really hard to learn manual settings for ISO and shutter speed, including getting some ND filters (Mavic Pro). However, the part of the display that shows the exposure value seems to be stuck and will not change with a change in the shutter speed. Typically, I am leaving ISO on 100. The histogram is changing correctly with changes in shutter speed.
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and found a solution . . .
Thanks!
P.S. if E.V. is exposure value, what is "M.M." ?

I just noticed the same problem. I got it to work again, but I don't know what I did to make it work. Now it is stuck again.

I have exactly the same problem, I shoot in manual mode & i rely on EV value to see if I have correct exposure. its not working anymore. Has anyone found a fix???

Found a temporary solution, i noticed that it will only happen when i use manual WB but when I use Auto or any other presets like (daylight, cloudy and etc..) it seems to work..

FW: 700

Reactions: Ttur23
I'm having the same issue... It's showing "M.M" and the exposure value is not changing if I adjust shutter speed... Any solutions yet ?

Found a temporary solution, i noticed that it will only happen when i use manual WB but when I use Auto or any other presets like (daylight, cloudy and etc..) it seems to work..

FW: 700
Same problem here. I contacted them and they want me to send it in but I'm convinced it's their software. Any solutions yet? Thank you

Same problem here. I contacted them and they want me to send it in but I'm convinced it's their software. Any solutions yet? Thank you
I Contacted them also and they suggested to refresh the firmware and reset the camera settings. That didn't help either. I checked out the ev meter on manual white balance on my phantom 4 worked perfect. So im guessing Its only a mavic issue that a lot of other people have. So I suggest that all persons reading these post contact DJI and make a complaint. The more ppl that have the problem and actually contact them the more they will need to address the issue in an firmware update or something.

Reactions: Ttur23
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851