DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Study guide

Thank you for responding. I have the first link you listed downloaded and printed out. I believe between the link you provided and the book I bought should be enough to keep me busy studying. Thanks !
Paul

I used the Gleim book and then purchased this one for the free tests. Gleim is much better and if you study it and a few YouTube’s you will pass.
I used the Gleim book and then purchased this one for the free tests. Gleim is much better and if you study it and a few YouTube’s you will pass.
Thanks for the info. , I just ordered the book you recommended

Studying is a very interesting process! But we need to know what should we study. I tried several times self-education but I lost on my way to the knowledge. I kept going and I finally found website where the professional tutors gave me a hint where should I go.

Studying is a very interesting process! But we need to know what should we study. I tried several times self-education but I lost on my way to the knowledge. I kept going and I finally found website where the professional tutors gave me a hint where should I go.

^^^Click link for a advertisement that has nothing to do with the topic!

I used the book you referenced and found it very helpful. You should not rely on only this book. It is good to use several different sources.

I studied Internet-based reviews for my Part 107 test and found they were not totally accurate. It appeared to me the FAA might have updated the test with questions I believe are more relevant to drone pilots. I passed using common sense, test taking strategies, and about 3/4 of the information found on the tutorials and practice tests I took. Does anybody know if the FAA has changed the test?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki