DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Stunning colours at St. Agnes, Cornwall

What a sky!

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
stunning ,love the way the sun lights up the clouds

OHHHHH ! Some great flying, nice skies and the award for me was watching one of the best Hyper lapses I have seen and it was just a seamless transition into it that worked so well. Stepping up your game,, so nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

OHHHHH ! Some great flying, nice skies and the award for me was watching one of the best Hyper lapses I have seen and it was just a seamless transition into it that worked so well. Stepping up your game,, so nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
Wow. Thanks for the high praise. The hyper lapse was filmed using my Pocket 2 👍

• Wow
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Well Jeremy, you have modestly presented that the lucky "golden hour” provided the perfect light to capture some stunning footage.....but the flying, chosen settings and post production was not due to luck. A beautiful result that many of us aspire to.
More please and thanks mate from the 'lucky country' - Down Under.

Well Jeremy, you have modestly presented that the lucky "golden hour” provided the perfect light to capture some stunning footage.....but the flying, chosen settings and post production was not due to luck. A beautiful result that many of us aspire to.
More please and thanks mate from the 'lucky country' - Down Under.
Many thanks for the high praise 👍👍

Jeremy, you have a great eye for capturing the beauty of whatever you shoot. Really good one here!

Wow! Beautiful! Might I ask what settings, filter (if used), and what kind of software do you use for color correction/ gracing in post? I recently bought an Air2S. I also just purchased Final Cut Pro. Thanks for any tip!

Chris

Wow! Beautiful! Might I ask what settings, filter (if used), and what kind of software do you use for color correction/ gracing in post? I recently bought an Air2S. I also just purchased Final Cut Pro. Thanks for any tip!

Chris
Thanks for the compliment, Chris. I used Auto settings for every shot, but had a polarising lens the whole time. All editing was done on Da Vinci Resolve Studio

This was truly amazing!! The timelapse was a nice touch too. I had to watch it twice. I also jumped over to YouTube and gave you a like. :) The skies were so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing - great work. The music went well with the video too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb